Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Welcoming Ramadhan


Whoops, here are the fact that Ramadahan comes 10 days earlier each year! Yeaaaay-ness :) The quotes that i got from hijabella magazine, a truly cute and cool magazine for teen hijabi. The picture above is my creation which was failed to be uploaded in Instagram *sigh. I really in love with the pastel tone color :)

Unfortunately, i can't do fasting and tarawih for the first day in this Ramadhan due to my period. Well anyway in this Ramadhan, i am still working on my final examination for this hectic semester. I wanna say bye-bye to my sixth semester sooner! Besides that Insha Allah i will start my internship on next week, yes i am so curious. Wish everything will be going smoothly. Amiin ya Allah.

Happy fasting and let's seek for HIS Barakah in this lovely month!

No comments:

Post a Comment